No business owner, individual, or corporation prefers to become involved in litigation, but when embroiled in court, clients need experienced attorneys that they can trust, handling the daily and long-term demands of their case.
Because Fowler St. Clair works in all areas of business, real estate, construction, and estate planning, we have the complete perspective necessary to effectively litigate an array of cases, including:
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- Fraudulent transfers and hiding assets from creditors
- Injunctions and equitable relief
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Real estate foreclosures
- Commercial, construction, business, and leasing contract disputes
- Business torts such as fraud and misrepresentation
- Personal Injury claims
Instead of becoming consumed with the worry of litigation, Fowler St. Clair effectively transforms restlessness into results.